Check out my boy. .

Posted 11/04/2008 by Shystie in
Okay quick little break. .  

Me and Professor Green, grew up in the same Estate in Hackney from birth basically, so he was my best friend lol(That sounded corny init lol but SHUT YO FACE AND KISS MY ASS SO WHAT!!) and i was his (well i better have been) *pulls up sleeves* ('',) so yeah he has been my boy from we was born, ive known him forever n vise versa so you know its only right i promote, promote and promote him ('',)

                                               

Please visit his myspace. . Pro Green Official Myspace

He has a new e.p out now, only a Fiver . .  Thats like One bottle of Blossom Hill from your off licence (£3.99 in sainsbury, but thats not my point). .  My point is Cop his E.P. .

My fav tracks from his myspace is TRUNK SHIT, BIG WIDE WORLD AND BECOME ONE OF US. .

SUPPORT MY BOY, AND SUPPORT UK MUSIC. . PRO GREEN


2 comment(s) to... “Check out my boy. .”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a big ep, best masterpiece to come out this year!!



Nicole (Cherries TnT) Louis said...

aaw how sweet..

i'll supportda cause and hav a listen.. hope der aint too much swearin tho :o) mwah



Post a Comment