Posted 7/10/2009 by Shystie in


Oh lord, ya prob all up to date with the Jay-z and The Game beef they got going on, but from a guy is bringing a mans WIFE into is a mudness lol... 

SOURCE MTO: It all started a few weeks ago, when Jay Z mentioned The Game in one of his Freestyles. Jay said the following:
I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain
Talking about the city, talking about shame
I ain't talkin' about gossip, I ain't talkin' 'bout Game
I ain't talkin' about Jimmy, I ain't talkin' about Dame

Sounds pretty tame right … well Game ain’t think so. MTO just learned that The Game dropped the following lyrics at a recent Freestyle in Madrid, Spain
This ain’t about about Bey, it ain’t no Destiny,
I’m in Madrid bangin with C-P-T,

You got a bad b*tch word,
Ain’t no p*ssy like hers,
Just ask the Mavericks, Rockets, and the Spurs
I mean – my b*tch don’t slang p*ssy like that…

So Fuck Jay Z!!

Ouch... (Awaits to see how Jay-Z is gona go iiiiiiiin)


0 comment(s) to... “ ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment