Chris Brown Apologising :-|

Posted 7/20/2009 by Shystie in


I dunno man, i just dunnaaaaa.. I really like Chris Brown, but dat ass whoopin he handed out to Rihanna was too much.. 

I think would of felt his sincerity abit more if he weren't bait au-toque reading and also if he weren't prancing about with his new (dope ass looking diamond chain) that spells out 'Oops', cos to me it just seemed like a 'I dont give a fcuk, i can take the piss if i wana'..

Hmmm.. Feedback?


3 comment(s) to... “Chris Brown Apologising :-|”

3 comments:

Brittany said...

he's a fucking prick, a retard can see that his apology is not sincere.



Unknown said...

i agree..if he was genuine...this speech would have been completely different and more real



Niyi Maximus Crown said...

I think this video will land him a lovely role in a big budget Hollywood flick. Acting from the moment he opened his mouth. But hey, it had to be done right.



Post a Comment