SINNER OR A SAINT

Posted 6/20/2009 by Bootsie in Labels: , , , , , , ,
I can't even front, I sin from time to time, "Don't judge me init" as Shystie would say!

Dang, you can't be purrrrfect.

But in terms of the seven deadly sins, I can say I have commited ALL... whoops :-s
The sins being:

  • Lust
  • Gluttony
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Wrath
  • Envy
  • Pride
Reebok have brought out a line called 'Seven Deadly Sins', where they've basically remixed the old Pump Omni Lites, I used to like these, I mean I would say they made a good attempt..





In my opinion Reebok are really trying at the moment, everyone loves a bit of colour in their life, 'Shet' lord knows I do, but I'm sorry I love me a dunk! And with Nike collaborating with Nylon magazine, I'm LOVING the end product!! Have a butchers...




But back on the subject of Reebok I weren't impressed to see their 'Ex-O-Fit' kicks... They look awfully similar to the stuff Kanye is churning out over there at LV, I dunno, what dyu think :-|





1 comment(s) to... “SINNER OR A SAINT”

1 comments:

Niyi Maximus Crown said...

I have to say that Reebok had the Ex-O-Fit starp shoe in the works way before the hype about Kanye's Yeezy, the only difference is they didn't have celebrity backing.



Post a Comment