Kids... why do we 'ave em?!

Posted 6/21/2009 by Bootsie in
Pro's
  • Can be cute
  • Nice to have a lil family
  • Mini you running about
  • Can be funny
  • Carry on the family legacy
Con's
  • Stink
  • Whine
  • Small
  • Rude
  • In-obedient slaves
Don't get me wrong... I love the lil blighters, but I LOVE the fact I can give 'em back when I've had enough even more!!!

I got sent these two links earlier!






And the words "COOCHIE COO" did NOT come out of my mouth! More like fookin little RUNTS!

Now normally we'd say "You can have a coke", but in this instance NO COKE'S ALLOWED!!


SALT WATERS ALL ROUND


1 comment(s) to... “Kids... why do we 'ave em?!”

1 comments:

Von Mistry said...

the first freak out video I seen before.... but what I dont get is why did he try stick the remote control up his bum bum???



Post a Comment