PULL IT VIDEO SHOOT 31st Jan 09 was dope

Posted 2/09/2009 by Shystie in
Just wana big up everyone that came down from Manny, Brum, Wolves and London to my video shoot last week for my new track 'Pull It' produced by Subzero. . 

It was sucha good day, which ran smoothly. . I had to be on set from 7am and as i got there the crew was still setting up which was cool, cos that meant i got to chill with the girls (Akua who does my hair and Sareta who did my make up) and we caught joke as always. 

Then my good friend and Stylist came thru Richard Shoyemi, who just added to the laughter, he craaaaaaaaaaaazy fo reel fo reel. . Anyways he hooked me up as always with some fly ass clothes for my shoot, i had to step out of my comfort zone, but thats all good as its about growing n taking risks which im down for 100%. So i'm confident that it will look amazing on screen once the video is finished and has been edited!

This video was shot my director Luke Snellin and he was so amazinnng to work with. I asked him to shoot some shots of me full length to get my whole attire in, as Rich had pulled in the really nice clothes so i wanted it all to be shown, and Luke did that for me. Sometimes when u work with directors they want it all their way an dont wana work together with the artist and im not down with that as its my song and i too have a vision for my work. So collaborating together is key i feel, and when u come across a director who is willing to do that, its so much better and smiles all round.

Anyways, i did a few set ups and did two costume changes, both which were really nice. . (I've changed and grown a lot since my first videos of 'Step Back' and 'One Wish' but still we keep it fly and moving ('',). .

Throughout the video i had to do a lot of skangin lol which was tiring but i was there to work so i put my back into it and had fun with it getting down with my badself :-D.  Then we went on a lunch break for 20mins at about 12 i think it was hmmm, then a few of my friends came through to support, one of which brought me a nice big bottle of my fav drink 'Disaronno' mmmmh hmmmm so i hid it in my bag as its not really a sharing drink, yuh feel me HA (Thank u Lish mwaaah). 

Then i chilled with them for a min b4 i had to get pulled into hair n make up and got ready for the last set ups of the day.  So for my second set up it was a crowd scene where everyone was flashing their lighters and fully skanging out which was joke and looked dope and was nothing but good vibes through out the day. . 

Anyways, I finished filming at about 8pm which was a crazy long day of dancing, spitting, smiling, laughing, changing into different outfits etc <--(sighs the life i live eh lol) Naa, i really appreciate every moment and thank everyone supporting me in order for me to be living the life i do. . Thank you. . 

2009 baby, big tings ah gwan ;-D

Heres a few pix, more on my facebook: Chanelle Shystie Cal <-- add me if you havent already.. 


THE CROWD - Some Flashing their lighters lol


Me and my gurlies, Akua and Sareta. .


Me and the boys. . 
My boy from nappies, 
Pro Green and my huni Haydon xx


Me and Subzero. .  x


And lastly Meeee. . 




2 comment(s) to... “PULL IT VIDEO SHOOT 31st Jan 09 was dope”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it skanking or stinking bass? me and ma manz be beefing ova that one !



Anonymous said...

Dat dress is crazy sick, gurl
N da jewelry is on poooiiint
stunnin, real tingz!



Post a Comment