The Hills. . Season4

Posted 1/22/2009 by Shystie in
The Hills Season 4

Arghhh shucks, ima sucka for this show i swear daaaan. .  I have seen every season and episode, which makes me a fully pledged Hills Fan and i aint to proud to deny haha. .

I think almost every female is onto this show, and if they're not, something is wrong lol. . I dont rate in the slightest thou the UK version of this with them lil teens, like NO ONE CARES, get it off my TV about you got a boyfriend, go learn your books star kmt. .

Anyways, i hope they do a season 5 of this series as im fully addicted. I couldnt even wait for MTV UK to be taking their sweet ass time airing this every sunday, so i just watched the whole season online. 

The last episode, the finale, ichiwahwaaaaah, it was tooo tense lol. .  

The awkward moment of uncomfortably trying to find words to ease the moment between Lauren and Heidi was toooo funny in a uncomfortable way. I actually watched it through my fingers and was like 'ahhh sheeeeet', just kina giggling with dat look of 'Ouch' on my face as its been ages since they've seen each and ended their friendship on shouting and tears so i felt the tenseness for them lol and just thought 'ahh shit, what would i do in that situation? how would i feel? How would i handle it and what would i say?' I dont even knoow lol. . I felt bad for Heidi thou coz she blantenly misses Lauren and seemed like she was in need of her friendship. . 

I think in life, everyone has that one friend or two, that they just need around, and sometimes they fall out or have ups and down with, but to loose them for whatever reason completely can be a bit f'ed, so i sympathised with her for that still as its bait she wants Lauren in her life and i think Lauren deep down loves her as a friend, its just when the people closest to us hurt us, we treat them different to someone who we dont know that hurts us, its just different so i understand and feel like i can relate to some of the things they go through which is why i love this show..

Anyways ladies watch this show, trust, makes me want my own Reality Show. . .hmmm x


1 comment(s) to... “The Hills. . Season4”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

'like NO ONE CARES, get it off my TV about you got a boyfriend, go learn your books star kmt'
lool
deadddd
ur too funny.
alie tho it aint NUTHIN like the hills
bout its a UK version.. kmt. buffoonery.



Post a Comment